Pirate Taxi - COVID-19 Protocol
The Pirate Taxi is committed to providing a fun, and memorable voyage with safety and health in mind.
- Our entire Pirate Crew is equipped with Health Canada Certified Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including face masks and face shields to minimize exposure and contact between Pirates and passengers.
- As per Transport Canada Covid-19 regulations and guidelines, all passengers are asked to wear protective face masks to cover their nose and mouth on the boat. If you do not have your own mask, Pirate Taxi will provide a face mask for free at the dock as a part of our commitment to providing you with the safest Water Taxi experience in the harbour.
- Seating has been arranged to give the optimum distance between passengers.
- At this time Pirate Taxi will only be accepting Debit or Credit as a method of payment.
- We kindly ask that all customer waiting at our dock adhere to social distancing standards of at least 6ft apart from those who are not in your social circle (as per Health Ontario social circle consists of 10 people)*
- Our staff will be limited in assisting passengers in loading and/or unloading personal items, such as bikes, strollers, or coolers. Passengers are asked to please consider this and plan ahead when planning to use our water taxi service.
- After each boat ride, frequently touched/occupied areas of the boat will be sanitized for your protection.
- Anyone with the symptoms of fever, cough, runny nose, or any other flu related signs is asked to refrain from boarding.
- We kindly ask that all passengers on board our vessels remain seated unless otherwise instructed by your Captain to ensure we maintain social distancing standards.